Miss North Carolina contestant requirements – Miss level:
To be a contestant in the Miss Capital City and Miss Clayton Scholarship Pageants, you must:
- Be between the ages of 17 and 24 and a United States citizen.
- Possess good moral character.
- Have no criminal record.
- Be planning to attend or currently enrolled in an institute of higher education (technical, community, 4 year college or university).
- Be single and have never been married.
- Meet residency requirements for competing:
- Residency is defined as the mailing address of the location where you reside. Residency includes the contestant’s parent’s/guardian’s residence or the address of the attending school.
- **NEW for 2015** – The Miss Clayton title is limited to contestants residing in Johnston, Wilson and Wake counties. What a proud honor to represent this area!
- The Miss Capital City title is open; contestants from any county in North Carolina are invited to join us in March!
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Actively develop a community service platform.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the Miss Capital City board.
- Be willing to participate in four phases of competition including:
- Interview, Talent, Swimsuit (physical fitness) and Evening Wear
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.